Last modified:April 26 2021
Craft & Elegance, LLC (“Craft & Elegance”, “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.craftandelegance.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect on this Website and in email, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website or us.
Our Website is not intended for children, and you must be at least 21 years of age to purchase alcohol through Craft & Elegance. All alcohol listings are intended for individuals who are 21 years of age or older. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders, in our sole discretion. A valid government-issued ID may be required upon delivery.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, username, postal address, email address, and telephone number;
- For processing payments (such as credit or debit card information that you may provide to us or a third party payment provider); and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us. For example, this includes information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, that you provided at the time of registering or subscribing to our service, and that you provide by corresponding with us by email, phone or mail.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
This Website does not currently respond to “do not track” (or “DNT”) signals from users’ web browsers. However, depending on the web browser and other web technologies you use, you may have choices regarding how your browser handles cookies and other similar technologies.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
If you receive our e-newsletters or other promotional materials, to modify your email subscription preferences, either click the manage my subscriptions link at the bottom of the last email we sent you or send us an email at email@example.com with your request.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. For example, we may provide your information to a third party payment provider or such payment provider may collect information on our behalf.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Craft & Elegance, our customers, or others.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. If you have a password for our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Further, unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us or our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.